Monday, October 06, 2008

I Simply Refuse To Buy Into The Doom And Gloomsters!

I'm not naive. I see the economy is a mess. But I refuse to believe it's going to be as bad as they say. I'm an entrepreneur. It does me no good to get all down and out about the world.

And the fact that EVERYONE is so absolutely convinced that this is a disaster and will be a long impossible recession ... I really don't buy in. I think people will start seeing glimmers of hope soon after the election. Nothing is so big a drag on the emotions, economy, world in general, as not knowing who the hell will be running the place in a few months.

The election's a month from tomorrow. I am going to look for the silverlining in all clouds rolling by between now and then. Reading Obama's small business plan now and it's very good.