Thursday, October 26, 2006

Well Digja? Digja? I Mean Digja Read My Blog Today?

I'm in Seattle at the Blog Business Summit and I have to say, when everyone seems to keen about how to get into the blogosphere, how to leverage the blogosphere, how to capitalize on the blogosphere, etc etc etc, you often ask them if they've simply READ your blog today and ... usually they haven't. I heartily recommend READING BLOGS as a new bad habit to cultivate if you really want to figure out what the heck we bloggers are doing.

Also, read this: Pew Trust's Amazing Blog Study with very interesting statistics
Blogs, the survey finds, are as individual as the people who keep them. However, most bloggers are primarily interested in creative, personal expression – documenting individual experiences, sharing practical knowledge, or just keeping in touch with friends and family.