Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hey Steve Jobs! I Love My MacBook

Happy girl, eh? Someone nice took this picture of me at Gnomedex. My MacBook looks even prettier than me, doesn't she? I love her!

I can't believe how much I've fallen for her. I really do find the fact that you flip open her lid and she's ready to go SO FAST, compared to my Windows laptop taking forever to get booted up, a big deal. It means I use her much more often -- all day -- even nights -- a quick late night check of email in bed is easy now, not some big production.

There's a hundred other features of the MacBook I love. I'll be writing about them. [Disclosure: I didn't get any $$$ or favors or free equipment, not even an ice cream cone from Apple to write nice things about their machine. I just happen to honestly love the MacBook.]