Friday, March 24, 2006

Still Here

A girlfriend of mine sent an email, like a few others I've been getting, "you haven't been blogging at all ... are you okay?" So, yes, yes, I'm fine as can be, but just so busy.

I remember reading Mena Trott writing on her blog about getting a little busy when she became CEO of Moveable Type. We all know it happens, but nobody much likes it. We liked coming into work in the morning, getting some coffee, settling in for the day and reading NEW STUFF from Mena every day. But something's gotta give when you start working non-stop on lots of confidential stuff -- and blogging is it.

Being CEO of Top Ten Sources is very interesting, very demanding and it's true, I just don't get as much time to write as I used to. Even I miss my writing! So I'll make a better attempt to get some stuff up here. Stuff like before.