Thursday, January 26, 2006

What A Week! What A Party!

It's been an amazing week, don't think my lack of words here reflects a lack of activity in my life. We launched TopTenSources with a party on Tuesday. What!?!? You weren't there? It felt like everyone in Harvard Square was there, honestly. Well, if you missed it, our board member, Dan Bricklin did an incredible podcast over here. Get your own bag of chips, mix up some Lipton Onion Soup Mix dip and get down and listen to it.

I was particularly keen on meeting my tech staff in person. We'd been doing a lot of work in the past few weeks on email, but nothing beats pressing the flesh. There is something amazing about knowing someone only by email address for a few hundred emails and then finally getting to meet the real live 3-D person. I highly recommend it. Andrew, Justin and Bela, I am wild for you guys. You're even more fun in person than you are electronically.

We have sent off a bunch of TOP TEN SOURCES black teeshirts into the world of Flickr and points unknown. If you spot one of our shirts, be sure to take a picture and post it, we want to see how far our shirts travel. I hope they visit distant shores. Like Flat Stanley, I expect them to be world-wide travelers.