Friday, July 08, 2005

No Blogging For A Week?

Wow! Yes, it's true, I took the week off. I was in LA and Santa Barbara this past week on vacation and actually took a vacation. Shocking, I know.

My tailbone injury and dragging a computer around did not mix, so I left the computer home, did a tiny bit of email on my phone and mostly didn't blog, write, flicker, anything.

Sometimes you just need a break.

And as for our Venice Beach Blog Bash, just couldn't do it with my still bad back. I found out SAND is one of the hardest surfaces to walk on when you have an injured tailbone. You are constantly adjusting your pelvis, hips, muscles, legs, feet to keep your balance on sand -- and WHO KNEW?! -- it is very hard to do with an injured tailbone. So sorry all LA folks who were hoping to hook up with me -- next time.