Saturday, June 25, 2005

Top Ten Movie Quotes

Yahoo's Buzz Log says the top ten movie quotes are below. The number in parentheses is AFI's (American Film Institute) rankings. The order is the Yahoo Search order of most hits.

1. Star Wars (8) -- "May the Force be with you."
2. Wizard of Oz (4) -- "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
3. The Godfather (2) -- "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
4. Gone With the Wind (1) -- "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
5. Casablanca (5) -- "Here's looking at you, kid."
6. Taxi Driver (10) -- "You talking to me?"
7. All About Eve (9) -- "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
8. On the Waterfront (3) -- "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
9. Sunset Blvd (7) -- "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
10. Sudden Impact (6) -- "Go ahead, make my day."