Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blogging Shoe's On The Other Foot

I have a friend here in my town, a mom of one of my son's friends, who's started a blog and it's a very good blog and she's a very good writer, so FINALLY at long last I have someone to personally bug about not updating her blog when she is busy. I gotta say, I love doing it.

We all had lunch together the other day (last day of school) and I really gave her a hard time about making me wait SIX LONG DAYS since her last post.

The shoe is on the other foot now that I'm not the only blogger around these parts. Now I can be the "BUGGER" instead of the "BUGGEE" -- not that she specifically bugged me a lot to keep writing, but many of my local readers ask me what's wrong when I get busy and haven't blogged for a few ... days, hours, minutes.