Thursday, May 26, 2005

No Hot Water Again

With record cold temperatures in the last three days (near the 30's with wind chill last night), I wanted to mention that this is now the third day (yesterday the second) I've had no hot water in the last three weeks.

My landlord has promised a new water heater and it better happen FAST. Yesterday started the same way and they "fixed it" by mid-afternoon. So much for "fixing it" -- ice cold again this morning.

This is getting to be a lot more "Little House In The Big Woods" than my kid and I can stand. A bucket bath made of heated water from the teapot and pasta pot is for the birds!!!

It would be bad enough with this cold weather outside -- but they've also turned off the heat inside, only reasonable one would think since it's May -- but yikes it's cold.