Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Merrimack College Rocks

Had a lot of fun yesterday talking to Freshman English classes about blogging and writing in general. I promised them I'd toss up a few links on my blog to stuff I had mentioned in class. BTW, Professor Deborah Burger, thanks so much for inviting me.

Things like blogging tools, including Blogger, Typepad, Moveable Type, etc. And search databases like Feedster and Technorati.

And stats on blogging from the Pew Study on Blogging and stuff about "The Long Tail" and here's some stuff on corporate blogging by Scoble and another piece on Seth Godin's super excellent ChangeThis site.

And ... what else ... some links to the pieces I read out loud: How To Become An Alpha Male: Take Me and Beginning, Middle, End and When My Dad Wakes Up This Morning.

Oh, yeah, and here's the goofy Patriot's Day poem I wrote.