Sunday, December 05, 2004

Seth Godin On PDF's

So I guess Seth responded here to Doc's complaints about PDF formatted documents like my "The Art of Alpha Female Blogging" on his site.

Like I suggested before I asked him what he was thinking -- it's about bringing books CLOSER to the web, not taking web writing FURTHER from the web. The tricky part is that most of my writing IS on the web while many of his other titles at www.changethis.com are booklike pieces and his efforts to get them web-ified via PDF are a big move in that direction, while putting my piece up feels like a move way from my usual bloggy webby content availability.

Meanwhile, just printed out How To Be Creative by Hugh MacLeod who is wonderful and I hope wonderful enough to forgive me for not having read his piece by now.