Thursday, November 18, 2004

Diva-licious

Long day of travel but I'm back in Boston now. And it's not even that cold -- makes it much easier to get back into the swing of things here. Still, it's getting near 10PM and I feel very 7PM. This does not bode well for an early meeting tomorrow.

But anyway ...

Last night's event at The Tech was terrifically fun and what with being an Online Diva and all ... how could it have been anything but a blast?!

I have to say, as much as I was mouthing off and talking about how blogs are giving us all a new way to share our thoughts, opinions, ideas, I still get back to that Cluetrainian notion that these tools are all about VOICE.

I met so many interesting people last night and our panel with Cammie Dunaway from Yahoo, Marissa Mayer from Google, Jere King from Cisco and me -- well, I could have listened to each of them for an hour, so it was too short to my mind. Moira Gunn, thanks too or your moderator-ing, just wish we'd had more time and more time for questions.