Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Dopp Kit

Don't you call your cosmetics bag a "dopp kit" like me? I've always used that term since I was a kid and only recently met people who don't know what the hell I'm talking about when I mention it. Check out this link.

So I'm putting in a new tiny tube of toothpaste for my trip and also some more dental floss and then ... that box of 3 condoms with a 4/2004 expiration date. Oh hell, I hate to toss them, but I guess they just gotta go.

I faced the quandry at the drug store today. Trojans. To buy to or not to buy. That was the question. I went ahead and got a threesome, dressed up in a lavendar box with "for her pleasure" no less advertised on it (something to do with lubrication or some such) and an expiration date of 8/2009. Should manage to use them up by then for god's sakes. Out with the old, in with the new.