Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Okay Kevin ... Since You're Always Right

I work with this great guy now named Kevin Salwen. But honestly he's a royal pain in the ass, because not only does he read all my shit, but he always notices mistakes and he always corrects me and he's always right. He is serious mensch material -- so you can't help but adore him while hating his guts.

So today he asks me after reading the post below ... "Wasn't that McCartney singing the lead on I've Just Seen A Face?"

So now I have to go look. My problem is I'm a total Lennonfreak and I think Lennon sang the lead on everything -- or if he didn't he should've. I mean I think he even sang, "You can trust your car to the Man Who Wears The Star, the bright red Texaco star!" And boy, Lennon can wipe my windshield any old time. I'm mad for the man.

So Kevin. Let's see ... yeah, you're right.