Saturday, April 17, 2004

BloggerCon: Mary Hodder

Lovely to meet Mary Hodder from Technorati -- not the politician from Canada or whoever that is. Another Google issue she was explaining -- how the other Mary Hodder was ahead of her in the Google line a while back and now they've switched places. I'm not sure how I missed meeting her before but we had a pile of friends in common and she had so many interesting things to say. She was more than generous about hearing the many compliments I had for the new Technorati user interface -- also the gripes. The old one confused the heck out of me. I'm still not sure if I can find the same results putting in "Worthwhile Blog" as I would with "Worthwhile Magazine" and "http://www.worthwhilemag.com" and I think I shouldn't have to think so much about it when I go to Technorati -- or any engine for that matter.