Friday, March 12, 2004

My Friday Five

Here's a list of my Friday Five answers, more or less accurate I think:

1. What was the last song you heard?

One Week -- Bare Naked Ladies
It's been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said 'I'm angry'
Five days since you laughed at me saying
'Get that together come back and see me'
Three days since the living room,
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry



2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Lilies Of The Field, Sidney Poitier
Pirates Of The Caribbean, Johnny Depp


3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Tickets for "Fifth Graders' Spagetti Dinner" at my kid's school
Catfish
Case of Diet Coke


4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

Taxes -- paper gathering
Scrub kitchen floor
Buy new wooden slat blind to replace broken one
Pay Bills


5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

on phone?

sister
ex
friend in my town
friend out of town
friend out of town

in person?

Anne
John
Alison
Mike
Jill

does IRC count?

Adam
Joi
Rod
Kevin
Jeannie
and about 100 others