Monday, March 01, 2004

Body Politic

I wanted to put all my writing on political subjects under one heading so at least I can find them easily. I figure if I'm have trouble finding something, someone else will be too, so here goes.

From newest to oldest:

Dean Supporters Will Back Edwards -- Watch -- February 29, 2004

What I Meant By 10 Trends In Political Blogging -- February 22, 2004

Ten Trends In Political Blogging -- February 9, 2004 (My O'Reilly Conference Speaking Notes -- San Diego, CA)

Kerry -- Who Cares?! -- About Kerry and an intern -- February 13, 2004

Full Court Press -- How Dean did not court the press and how blogs played a part -- January 30, 2004

This Is Not A Political Campaign -- About A Visit To Dean HQ, where I write about this feeling more like a political movement about democracy and less like a political campaign for the presidential nomination -- January 26, 2004

Elect That Man -- About how the Florida Voting Debacle made people fighting mad -- September 4, 2003

My Mom Never Told -- About how women vote contrary to their husbands and keep their vote secret sometimes -- August 18, 2003