Friday, January 09, 2004

Someone Teasing Me Here?

Loyal reader and cool blogger Rod is making fun of me I think. He poses the question: "Oh, and how can anyone be so happy at 4:30 in the morning?"

Well, he does have a point. I'm not easy to live with. I do like to get up at the crack of dawn and romp around. I can't figure out why no one else will get up and horse around with me. It's such a great time of day to be happy. It's taken a lifetime to remember, no 4:00AM rock and roll playing, no 4:00AM vacuuming, no 4:00AM gospel singing at the top of my lungs in the shower which I love to do, and no 4:00AM chatty phone calls to friends -- unless they are in Europe.

When I lived in California, I often would call friends on the East Coast, figuring I finally had a reasonable situation where it was 4:00AM for me, but 7:00AM for them -- and would end up waking them up and hearing them cursing at me at the other end of the phone.

Rod's got a link to Deep Fun too, check it out. Thanks for reminding me about Bernie's most fun blog, I forgot how much happy stuff is there.