Monday, December 22, 2003

Oh Hell!

I knew it! I knew Jeneane would out-write me and definately stay up later and get the first blog account on paper. Okay, it's true, I'm a little energetic. But Jeneane is no wallflower either. She is so pretty and smooth and stylish and thoughful. I loved to watch her up close. She has a great wise heart and shares it just right. I was telling her and George about how weird and wonderful it was to meet Gary Turner and how when I first met him to see him up close was so weird when I'd gotten used to flat 2D photos. It was like they'd made this cool blow-up doll toy based on this guy named Gary Turner.

Talking to George about music, how he started playing as a kid, how we wanted every instrument, how he found his way to being a bass player -- very interesting. And musicians see (hear) the world in such a different way from the rest of us, it's always great to hang out with them.