Monday, November 10, 2003

Real Reality TV

I really think it's sick that last night's big TV was a choice between a girl being abducted by lunatics and a girl soldier being abducted by lunatics.

If TV can't think up anything better than making money off of young girls being abducted, I say, let's take the gloves off and do a really exciting new reality TV show. It will save tons of money for our penal system.

Let's have a reality show starring different charmers like Gary Ridgway who's more than qualified as a media star having murdered 48 women.

Let's put 48 live women on an island with him and see how long he survives. I'm happy to be one of the lucky ladies. Of course, the show should be topless, one must always consider the ratings.

I'm sewing my grass skirt as we speak. I've got a nice piece of strong fishing line top-stitched loosely into the waistband that is easy to pull out quickly and slip right around his neck.