Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Dow's Up After 3 Days Down

Maria Bartiromo is a babe. She just is. She's a babe and she's smart and so ... do men take her LESS seriously because she looks good?! Probably not. Do we take a man less seriously if he's handsome. I don't think so. Actually I think there's gonna be more and more pressure on MEN to look good.

But surely, oh yes, I digress.

Markets are up and I'm watching CNBC to hear what they think is behind it. I figure it's just Chris Locke's birthday which always affects the markets positively.

Bulls, according to CNBC, think this is a good market because of the "seasonal long trade" -- good time of year.

Bears, according to CNBC, it all depends on the "rate of change of company earnings into 2004" in other words, they worry there will be bad earnings announcements coming.

So which is it? It's a good game this stock market game -- you can read the tea leaves any which way.

Whatever you figure, the markets up and that's good.