Tuesday, September 30, 2003

This Map Is Lame

I have a friend visiting who wants to take the T from the airport to Harvard Square and I have to tell you their site sucks. It took me about a million clicks to even find a map.

Okay guys, here's my directions from the airport to Harvard Square. They seem pretty good ... one thing I'm not sure about is whether you go blue line to green to red line and if I got the right stations for transfering. Can you check it out for me. Is it AIRPORT to GOVT CENTER to PARK ST to HARVARD?

Here's my email -- what am I missing?

> Take airport bus to T station to get AIRPORT Blue
> Line
> stop. Sit through stops at MAVERICK, AQUARIUM, STATE
> ST. Get off at GOVT. CENTER
>
> Get on a Green Line train one stop only from GOVT.
> CENTER TO PARK STREET STATION (Green Line INBOUND, I
> think)
>
> At PARK STREET STATION, Get off, take RED LINE
> OUTBOUND TOWARDS ALEWIFE. HARVARD is on the RED
> LINE.
> Sit through stops for MGH (Mass Gen'l Hospital),
> KENDALL MIT, CENTRAL SQUARE, take next stop after
> Central Square, HARVARD.
>