Saturday, September 20, 2003

Sex-Starved? Take The Test

Men's Health Magazine has the following Test Your Marriage quiz in this month's issue. You really might not want to read it:

"Find out if you're in a sex-starved relationship by taking this true-or-false quiz:

1. Sex is more work than it is play.
2. Touching always leads to intercourse.
3. Touching takes place only in the bedroom.
4. I no longer look forward to making love.
5. Sex does not give me feelings of connection and sharing.
6. I never have sexual thoughts or fantasies about my partner.
7. Sex is limited to a fixed time, such as Saturday night or Sunday morning.
8. One of us is always the initiator, and the other feels pressure.
9. I look back on premarital sex as the best time.
10. Sex has become mechanical and routine.
11. My partner and I have sex once or twice a month at most.

If you answered "TRUE" to five or more statements or to number 11, or both, you are in a low-sex or no-sex relationship. ..."

I've put my favorite "death-knell" statements in bold above. If you can say TRUE to them, get the heck out of that relationship.