Thursday, September 25, 2003

September Honor Roll Winner Today -- John Porcaro, Who Else?

I've been reading John's weblog on and off for quite awhile and what put me over the edge was the great stuff he writes about his family. Then I noticed in his bio he's one of 12 kids himself -- holy heck -- no wonder he is so good at rolling with the punches! I'm one of five and I get it.

Meanwhile, I'm about to start my "How To Ruin A Perfectly Good Salesforce In Ten Easy Steps" (First chapter available at BloggerCon BTW.) One of the natural antagonisms in this world is between sales people and marketing people, so John get ready to HATE what I'm gonna write. Still, I hope you can give me the marketers' point of view when I'm sorely in need of it. I won't hide my bias -- I'm behind the salesman 100% -- just the way my bread is buttered.

Check out John's blog if you haven't yet and send him a congratulations. My other two fav Microsoft bloggers are Beth Goza and Robert Scoble, but since I've met them, I can't bestow the September Honor Roll Winner award on those guys. Sorry!