Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Perma-Scoble

Holy heck! I finally figured out where Scoble's PERMA-LINKS are! All it took was about $5000 worth of cataract surgery! A small price to pay! Come on, Robert, can't you make them a little bigger.

His permalinks are the microscopic dots at the end of date! I love your blog man -- especially because it's in a big big font, but I honestly could NEVER find your permalinks and have wanted to link to you a million times but didn't.

Now it's all different. I'm gonna perma-scoble every chance I get.

Anyway, Scoble's piece on why he blogs is excellent -- don't miss it.

And may I say, your links are nothing compared to some other bloggers' permalinks which are either invisibile or simply not there. I run into this problem all the time even with my good eyes. If I read something I like and it's hard to find the link, I say, "screw it" and move on.