Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Paypal Onboard -- Wanna Buy?!

Okay, looks like I actually got Paypal up here on my site. Here's my big one-time offer -- you can't get it anywhere else -- and don't tell Gretchen Pirillo! Remember this post? Well, I've got pictures and if you Paypal me $19.95, I'll mail you ... just kidding, just kidding Chris ... I'd never charge so little for that.

Actually, I've got a REAL limited time offer. I will mail you a copy of my first chapter of Alpha Male Lesson 1 -- personally autographed -- for only $19.95. Pay the money via Paypal (wanna see if it really works) and email me what you'd like me to write on the page to you, along with your mailing address and I'll send it to you by snail mail. My agent thinks this book is going to really sell -- might be the best investment you ever made!