Saturday, September 06, 2003

Frankly, Frank -- September Honor Roll Honoree Today

For some reason or another, I thought I had already MET Frank Paynter. I think we all feel that way about Frank. And so I was quick to tell him "oh, so sorry" that I can't pick him as a September Honor Roll Winner for that reason ... until I realized I actually had NOT met him! I could hardly believe it but I really hadn't met him. I even thought I'd slept with him, you know how these things go, but I hadn't done that either. I mean, if I hadn't met him .... I couldn't have possibly ... could I have? ... well, you get the drift. [Note to self: Gotta make sure to write those names down on a little list for reference ... just kidding, just kidding.]

Anyway, I was so glad I was mistaken ... I mean ... that I hadn't MET Frank, because frankly, he's terrific and I think if you haven't been visiting Frank -- you should. More links to follow.