Monday, August 18, 2003

Listen, Ev and Jason and All You Guys

Okay, do you KNOW what I had to do to get Dave to wear the Google shirt and me to wear the Blogger tee? Well, hell, moving mountains is easier.

And what thanks do I get?! Between breakfast and lunch you some how have mysteriously UPGRADED me to Blogger Pro, but shit, I don't know what the hell I'm doing on this new user interface. Please ... I can't deal.

So I should say Thanks, but I'm saying YIKES. Please don't go upgrading me without me noticing. It blows my mind.

Like for one thing, where's the POST button ... kindof important. And now I'll come clean and mention the SIGNOFF button on the new Blogger Vanilla interface is much much too tiny. It needs to be much bigger. Don't you know people who blog at work need a really big SIGNOFF button for when the boss comes by.