Friday, August 22, 2003

Alpha Male Signed Sealed and Delivered

So I've finished "How To Become An Alpha Male in 18 Easy Lessons" happy and sad to say. It was so much fun to write. Meanwhile, someone recently sent me the very first post about it -- this one -- where I mentioned my new book was coming out soon (a total lie at that point -- a joke between me and Gary Turner -- thanks Gary) and I also said there would be language tapes too. Wow, I had forgotten I wrote that and what a good idea! Alpha Male growling. Alpha Male grunting. Alpha Male climaxing. Oh yes! Talk about a killer app.

Now seriously folks, I'm putting all these little pieces into a book proposal and I have an agent interested in selling the idea for me. Over the last few months a big bunch of you have written the greatest email to me saying you'd love to read The Alpha Male Book. Well, hold on to your hats, folks. It may just happen.