Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Red Sox and Sam Adams

I have this handy Sam Adams beer coaster I keep on my bedside table -- which isn't really a table, but a folding step ladder -- which you might consider a user's reference guide to when those wily Red Sox will be playing baseball at Fenway. Darnest thing is the printing is so small I can't quite figure it out. So if the calendar is all RED and there's a name of a team like NYY ... does that mean they are in town playing the Yankees? The site seems a little easier to read than my coaster.

Whatever ... looks like that's what last weekend was about. I really want to go to a game ... maybe they are in town. Like on August 9th and 10th they are playing someone called BAL and what kind of a goofy baseBALL team would be called BAL? I better go find out. Wonder if I can get some beer out of the deal if I show them my Sam Adams official coaster.