Thursday, May 15, 2003

Favorite Sexy Music

Can't get enough of these weird and hard-to-find tunes -- Jeanne Moreau, the french actress DOES sing -- and Jaio Gilberto's Amoroso is oh so amorous, makes me feel glamorous.

Listen to 'S Wonderful ... what great lyrics. And don't get me started on Besame Mucho -- "Kiss Me Much" by my translation, or I'll start talking kisses again and that was yesterday's fare.

As for Jeanne Moreau, one of my all time favorites is Quelle Merveille Ton Cœur. (A woman with her head on the chest of her lover, listening to his heart, singing lovingly of his body, every inch, with sexy samba-like background music. Quite the French male anatomy lesson.) Can't find the lyrics, would love any links or help in that department. I remember a lot of them by heart.

Je sens un fremissement doux,
et la
precisement
sous mon oreille
il bat
obstinement
quelle merveille
ton coeur
ton coeur

quand la nuit l'angoisse
me prend
je te cherche au bout des doights
something something
je me retrouve dans tes bras

et la
precisement ...

Also nice from Moreau,Juste un fil de soie, which you can hear here, I can't find the lyrics to. Excuse my lousy French spelling, even worse than my not-so-good spelling in English:

Je me donne a vous en pature
Mais j'ai revetue mon armour
Vous m'infligerez des tortures
Toute la reste, je le censure

Les horloges sont arrettes
Chaque second est un baiser
La terre a cesse de tourner
Vous avez su m'apprivoiser

(I give myself to you in a pasture,
I take off my armour (?)
You inflict tortures on me
All the rest, I'll just censor.

The clocks have stopped
each second is a kiss
the earth no longer spins
you alone know how to tame me ...)