Monday, May 12, 2003

Clanking Striptease

Okay, I finally dug up Betsy Devine's original howler post about the sound effects required for a Russell Crowe Gladiator striptease. Scott aka Fuzzy Johnson added this as well. Very funny. That nagging rusty ring around the collar, you try rinsing it out, you try scrubbing it out ...
Halley left out my addition to this point (#1) and a new point (#2):

1. When you do the laundry, there's a whole rust factor to consider. Maybe Murphy's "Oil Soap"?
2. Just to get the laundry down to the wash, you need maids who look like russian weight lifters.

Then I remembered this poem I had written for Niek a while back, that mentions taking his "armor" off, so I couldn't resist posting it below. Especially as Betsy reminded us on Satuday that she and Niek had sex last week on their blogs. She sure knows how to make conversation. BTW, Niek, what's going on over there in Holland -- you seem to be challenging Rageboy for International Babe Magnet.