Thursday, December 05, 2002

Out-of-Pocket

Sorry I dropped that "Girlism" bomb and then disappeared, but I was out-of-pocket and didn't get a chance to thank all the bloggers who posted energetic and thoughtful responses -- much more thoughtful than my original post -- like Shelley (aka BurningBird) Powers, Denise Howells, Donna Wentworth, Shiela Lennon, Liz (aka mamamusings) Lane Lawley, Elaine Kalilily, Jeneane Sessums, Jen Balderama, AKMA, David Weinberger, Doc Searls, Dave Winer, Gary Turner, Mike Golby, Jonathon Delacour, Tom Matrullo and Marek who adds fuel to the flame today. Thanks again. You've forced me to rethink the whole thing and more soon. But where was I ... ah, that's a mystery.

[I'll be updating and adding links to all the bloggers who were jumping on my Girlism post -- if I left you out, tell me, I'll be updating this post all day.]