Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Kevin Marks, My Hero!!!

He's sitting right here right next to me blushing and choking as I write. But, really, my Wi-Fi holy grail quest is at an end. All you have to do is fly to Cupertino, walk over to Apple, eat one of the best pizzas you've ever had, drink some great coffee, talk about QuickTime, Douglas Adams, homeschooling, Clarence and Clarisse, go to the Apple Employee Store and drool over everything, buy an Airport, yank myself away from the iBooks which I really am jonsing for, walk back to The Cypress Hotel under a Mediterranean blue heavenly sky, ask Kevin to bring x zillion years of technical expertise along, plug it in and VOILA, we're cooking with gas ... WIRELESS GAS.

We're sitting here listening to the guys set up the room for tomorrow's conference and blogging wireless. Hell, it's almost as much fun as blogging topless!