Monday, April 01, 2002

Blogger Gets Raves From Fans



"In this age of obnoxious banner advertisements and company links, I never thought I
would display a link button so proudly. I hold my Blooger button up high on my daily blog
page for all to see and experience for themselves. My life has been forever changed."
-Brett Wilms

"Who knew? Blogger gives me the ability to say however much or little I want without
much hassle. I'd be lost without it!" -Desiree

"Me, myself and Gangrene would like to sing a song. For Bloggers a jolly good fella, for
Bloggers a jolly good fella. Thank you Blogger, you rock my world." -vergeN

"Blogger lets me update readily, without letting me break the hell out of a carefully laid
out design - with a minimal learning curve. Excellent." -Josh

"I've been thinking about putting a journal on my website, but it seemed so tedious to do
it the regular way. With you people, though, I can just write what I'm thinking and ftp
without a care in the world! Thank you!" -Laura

"Blogger gives me a chance to vent and voice. I am very opinionated and loud. Blogger is
patient." -Jess

"the insides of my brain look so much prettier when i blog them. thanks for helping me
fool the masses." -kellygirl

"blogger really IS the weblogging craze ... most of the folks out there didn't know
anything about weblogging before blogger came along. It's so fabulous - whenever I think
of a new project to publish online, it's always in a blogger form." -meade

"Blogs are teh only way I'd ever keep my site up to date. I couldn't imagine a more
complete solution - the folx @ Pyra are wicked awesome!" -Jako

"I changed my site within an hour to use it as publishing tool for updates. It's extremly
effective. I also appreciate the quality of the implementation and the great
Userinterface" -luigi

"Why didn't somebody think of this sooner? Then maybe my updates would have been
less traumatic to churn out! This is good stuff." -Jay

"If it wasn't for Blogger, I'd be in Archive Hell. Blogger, you're Da Bomb. :P" -Jayde

"Blogger is like the friend that always listens. Whenever you have something to say,
Blogger will always be there for you." -Percy

"Blogger lets me do what I love, and that's write, without all the hassle and BS.
Definately something I could've used a couple of years ago. I love Blogger!" -Leila

"How I ever even tried to blog without Blogger is now beyond me. I wish I'd realized how
easy it is to use earlier." -Mollie

"what a great tool! so convenient and useful without being a crutch, which would be
anathema to a hardcore notepad girl such as myself. way to go!" -t r a c y

"My whole site is build with blogger,all subpages and stuff.it's so cool,thank you blogger."
-Alex

"i would've had a personal website years ago if this had been pointed out to me sooner.
perhaps this isn't a bad thing..." -katya sloane

"i feel liberated by blogger" -bitek processor

"Instant wit, instant fun and instant updates. Oh Blogger, do it to me." -Dee

"Blogger is a wonder drug that I can't stop taking no matter how many clinics I goto. God
bless your heart Blogger!" -Lesley

"Thank you Blogger. You've saved me from "hiatus syndrome". The ability to update
frequently, quickly and easily is blogger heaven!" -Carlos

"Before Blogger made it's internet debut the Internet started losing personality and
interaction. Journals, poetry, and writing were getting too boring. Blogger has brought
back the fun and excitement!" -Lindsay

"blogger is a very useful, online tool. blogger let's me post my thoughts without having to
make a link, make some room on my page, and then upload. Type, post & poublish, and
it's in my archive, and on my splash page, withing a minuntes." -jon

"I've always believed that if people really knew me, they would acknowledge my natural
ability to rule the world. Now that Blogger has made it easier to share my thoughts, I've
been crowned Queen of Lithuania! Thanks Blogger!" -frykitty

"Thanks to blogger.com, I've been lucky enough to find some very special and talented
people whom I never would have known otherwise. Thankyou blogger!" -ravelle

"Blogger is my life. I am in love with it. My best friend told me that my blog has become
my boyfriend. My blog has replaced all needs for love, affection and errrr (other things)
:) hee hee. She thinks I'm "dating [my] blog" ;)" -Angie

"Blogger is just great! I am going out of the country for two months and at the moment I
am living away from my regular home. Blogger allows me to stay in touch with all those
people I would normally stay in touch with otherwise. It has changed the way I write on
the web!" -Darren

"oh, blogger. i could not sleep last night. it seems my dreams are powered by you. my
days and nights are filled with thoughts of you. i thank you pyra." -rony

"Blogger is a drug. If I don't get a fix, I get itchy." -David V. Gagne

"Blogger is fantastic - it allows anyone to turn their thoughts into the literary equivalent
of a 24-7 webcam without spending most of that thought coding..." -johanna

"Blogger: don't leave home without it. Or else take a text-editor, FTP-client, details of
your FTP-directory and a copy of 'Uploading Your Webpages for Dummies'. Trust me,
Blogger's easier." -Rory Ewins, Seven Weeks to Madagascar

"Blogger is sweeet, you can update from anywhere on the world without any problems!
And it's more than an update script, we are a big family =) !" -Alex Kaiser

"This is the bestest, most user friendliest, and easiest updater ever! I can finally update
everyday from anywhere." -Ran

"I've only had it a week, but I'm loving the heel out of it! Just 3 clicks and I'm updating
rather than the usual drama." -Victoria, thirteen.net

"Blogger has given me insights into my friends that I never saw before. It's great!" -Kat,
digital ramblings

"Blogger is the ultimate way to enter the most private diary and/or stand on the most
public soapbox. Totally liberating!" -Diane

"better than any webring, blogger lets us discover each other in ways no other site ever
could. long live blogging!" -bwg, the bwg update

"It's as if someone opened up the barn door on the Augean Stables of my brain and
diverted a nearby river into them! Thanks, Blogger!" -Ezrael (Matt Rossi)

"Never before have I felt so compelled to share my private life with strangers on the 'Net!
Thank you Blogger!" -Erich S. Arendall

"Addicting. Blogger is the goods." -Sa, girlsareweird.com

"Blogging is fun but I'm afraid I'm gonna end up with seven blogs that I'm obsessed with
updating and six hundred blogs that I have to read daily. No big deal, could be worse. I
could have a constant pinching sensation in my nether regions. But I don't!" -Biz Stone

"It is absolutely amazing how much I update since I discovered Blogger. It's made
keeping a website current easier than I ever though possible." -Rachel Rogers

"Blogger's the first on line application I feel passionate about. In a non-sexual way.
Honest." -Caroline, prolific.org

"Thank you for bringing what the web *was* all about back to the average web user.
You have made the web interesting again, an exchange of ideas. salut!" -Paul Watson

"i'll never have to write those hello-kitty perl update scritps again!" -Aryn Ryni,
fcuker.com

"Blogger actually holds sway over the moments of my everyday life." -Justin B Hanknis

"If weblogs are the crack-cocaine of the world wide web, then Blogger is a pipe made
from the most finely blown glass." -Alan, gliff.org

"Blogger eases information exchange, brings people together, and gives a voice to
anyone who wants to speak. this is what the internet was supposed to be about." -ryan

"Thank you, Blogger, for making it possible for everyone to have a voice, not just the
people chained to their computers." -Karen

"It truly is a great tool, Blogger. and you rock for supplying it. I'm amazed you do it for
free." -Keith Brown, keithbrown.com

"Since Blogger, I keep forgetting that I can only "right click- 'blog this!' on the computer!"
-mark olynciw, riothero.com

"blogger elimates the sheer thrill of laziness by allowing even the lazy to update. how
frustrating!" -sarah

"you know something is a killer app when you feel lost without it. blogger is that app."
-brig, eatonweb

"Why couldn't Blogger have existed years ago? Think of all the time I could have
saved!....Blogger makes my life so much easier. And my updates so much more frequent."
-Zannah

"Blogger is the simplest to use and best executed example of 'browserware' that I have
ever seen." -David Galbraith, Moreover.com

"Superlative achievement! Compared with 99% of the software that you pay for, this free
tool is more useful, better designed, and more robust." -Arnold Kling, Internet Bubble
Monitor

"My scripting nipples get hard just thinking about blogger!" -Kysa

"With Blogger, there really is no excuse not to have regular updations. Dammit!" -Jen
Honner, trashed.org

"Needless to say, I am impressed. Insanely simple and powerful." -Lekhani

"I am a very lazy man. Blogger allows me to stay that way by packing power with ease.
Thanks Blogger!" -SledgeHBK

"I think you guys saved me about a week worth of scripting and two handfulls of hair."
-Michael Wilson, turbo

"How could i get the time to pack all the bits of stuff i want to share w/ other infojunkies
without Blogger ??! Only highlight, click this, click that, and it's done !" -Benjamin
Deboute

"Blogger. It's incredibly easy to use, but at the same time packed with power. I often
post from 4 or 5 different computers, at all hours of the day." -Scott Bauer, Liblog

"For those of you who don't know what blogger is, go check it out now. It's wonderful."
-Jordan Running, Digital Swirlee

"Blogger is wacked out on drugs and speed. Whoa baby - watch that new, intricate and
clever interface do its thing. Woof." -Barbelith

"After reading weblogs for two years, Blogger gave me the tools I needed to maintain one
of my own. No matter where in the world I am, when I need to post an entry, Blogger's
there for me." -Eric Wagoner, Kestrel's Nest

"wow. i really dig the look of blogger 2.0. the layout is fresh, the features are full and,
dammit, it's a lot easier to use! take the time to check it out! hell, use it to start your
own `blog." -phishtail

"i love blogger. i access this website more often than i talk to my mom (and i live in the
same house with her)." -erica (icey)

"Using Blogger made me realize that maintaining a weblog doesn't have to be tedious."
-Nikolai Nolan

"...my very own dad, just days away from his 60th birthday, has jumped into the wacky
world of blog writing, and the sole reason it's possible....is due to Blogger..." -Anil Dash

"I simply could not do my weblog without Blogger. It does the hard stuff for me and lets
me concentrate on what I want to say." -Dan Hartung, Lake Effect

"In short, if you want to maintain a running list of posts like a weblog, then Blogger is a
great way to go." -Epinion by threefour, The Easy Way to Maintain a
Weblog

"...if you'd like to run your own regularly-updated page of musing and memage, BLOGGER
is just the online app for you." -NTKnow

"Can i just say that blogger is the coolest web app i've ever had the chance to use?
Very, very slick." -Lane Becker, monstro.com

"This is huge! Pyra's created an application called Blogger that lets you edit a Weblog on
their server, but save and show it from yours. Good going guys!" -Bill Humphries, More
Like This

"I'm very impressed. I've been planning to set up my own server using Frontier, but I
think Blogger might do everything I want." -Michael Zajac

"...I love it. It's exactly what I need: a web-based web publisher, keyed specifically
toward weblogs." -Dan Hartung, Lake Effect

"I think Blogger is the only way my site would be seeing any updates for the next couple
months!" -Dinah Sanders (aka, MetaGrrrl)Be assured I won't put goofy blog entries here today. I'm just not that clever. Also I hate April Fool's Day.