Sunday, March 17, 2002

OnePotMeals


I was in our local healthfood grocery store, Bread & Circus, in Bedford, MA yesterday, thinking about something and not watching where I was going. I'd just finished paying and nearly knocked over a large sign on an easel near the exit, that said in big letters ONEPOT MEALS. They were doing a cooking seminar on Monday about these culinary delights.

I grinned as I looked at the sign. I guess I needed a big sign to spell it out to me. Thank you for the clue.

I've been reading the blog onepotmeal and marvelling at the great writing there (don't miss the lost wallet blog entry) and I've also been seeing some guy named Steve Himmer mentioned on other blog threads and discussions and he too has great ideas and expresses himself admirably. Okay, I finally figured it out, after an email cc'd him the other day, with an address @onepotmeal.com ... Steve Himmer = OnePotMeal. I don't know why I keep doing this, but I need to pay a little more attention.