Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mandajuice: Blog It To Me Girl

Loved meeting Amanda of Mandajuice. She was funny and cool down at the other end fo the conference room table, but even funnier and cooler in our break-out sessions. Check out her post:
The Club Mom thing was great. I will just be stoked if it pans out into anything for me or for anyone else who was there today. Either way it was a free lunch and a good excuse to leave the house without any Bob the Builder underpants in my purse.

When I got home Alex took one look at me and said "I love my Mommy!" which I totally thought was going to be the best thing he said today. But then there was a fairly loud car accident on our street and we rushed out to help and he told the policeman (three times): "THAT'S A REALLY COOL POLICE MOTORCYLE!" Then he had to go potty and in front of the cop and all the neighbors, he whipped it out and peed all over the sidewalk. And as much as I loved hanging out with all the cool girls, I have to admit the public urination still won out as the highlight of my day.
Still not sure why her husband studying for the bar means she can't blog much for a month ... please Amanda, steal the time and steal the computer and get those words out there, we need them!