Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Cell Phone

Okay, I did it. I got a new cell phone today after having a very bad experience and quite a run-around with Cingular online help and 800 number help, it all ended when I went into a Cingular store nearby. The local guy in the shop near the Burlington Mall was really helpful. My hardware should be here on Wednesday.

I nearly cancelled with Cingular completely because the person on the 800 number was such a twit -- not at all helpful.

I've been having a lot of bad customer service people cross my path lately and I have to keep this loaded pistol -- my blog -- in my holster and not go crazy, but God knows I'm tempted to let them have it on this blog some days. Still, I think it gives all us bloggers a bad name if we start ripping other companies to shreds in public. You have to really push me to get me fed up enough to blog about something.