Saturday, September 10, 2005

VERY SEXY

These Victoria's Secret bras are VERY SEXY and they take the nice stuff Mother Nature has given us girls and repositions it to maximum effect.

So Victoria's secret is that she doesn't have fake boobs, but instead she knows how to show off her stuff to best advantage, resisting gravity at every opportunity.

Or as Fergie in Black-Eyed Peas likes to call them, "her lady lumps" and what's that line about all the junk in her trunk?
And no I ain't fakin'
We can keep on datin'
I keep on demonstrating.
My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got you,
She's got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me.
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me

What you gon' do with all that junk'?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon' do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I'ma make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
Cause of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps.