Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Black Eyed Peas: Sexy -- We Look Better Undressed



Sexy

I took your picture...
with one particular...
reason and it’s to...
capture your character...

I like to sit and stare at ya'...
and nothing wrong with staring at ya'...
girl don’t get scared of the fact...
that I envision us getting married and...uh...

I ain’t trying to rush nothing...
cuz I ain't Russian...
we could take our time like-
what’s them things that move slow? You know them?
damn
I can't think cuz you're on my mind...
and when you're on my mind I can't find...
anything that rhymes with the word rhyme...
so I gotta rhyme rhyme with mixture...

and speaking of mixture...
with you I wanna be mixed up...
your a record and I’m like a record...
so lets let the dj mix us...

your like an elixure...
that got me tipsy...
this is just like Ripley's
Believe It or Not but I love you...

(pre hook)
girl you really got me going...
out of control...
I don’t know what I’m doing...
let’s let it go...
and do what we do best...
take off our clothes...
we look better undressed...

(chorus)
yes to sex
yes to sex
no to war
no to war
cuz fighting is frightning
fighting is frightning
yes to sex
its so much more exciting

yes to sex (mm hmm)
yes to sex (mm hmm)
no to war (mm mmm)
no to war (mm mmm)
cuz fighting is frightning
fighting is frightning
yes to sex
its so much more exciting

(vrs2)
for you I’m a fanatic...
I’m an addict.../forget all my ethic?
your sexy antics..
turn me on like automatic...

no need to get dramatic...
but I gotta have it...
gimme gimme gimme
gimme some of them sexual acrobatics...

sexy kamasutra girl...?
anything that suitts ya girl...
stuff that you ain’t used to girl...

come over here and let me show ya just how will I do it...
I'm a freak and you knew it...
you're a freak and I knew it...
baby lets get into it...

cuz girl...
(repeat pre hook)

(vrs3)
you take me to ecstasy...
without taking ecstasy...
its exactly like ecstasy...
when you're laying right next to me...

I’m sexing sexing you...
and you're sexing me sexing me...
it feels so damn natural...
what we're doing so naturally...

I’m liking you rubbing me...
and you're liking me rubbing you...
the passion's immaculate...
while you're loving me loving you...

I put l.o.v.e in you...
I love putting ME in you...
love making love to you ...
just like Sergio Mendez plays the piano...

SPOKEN: "you make me feel beautiful"