Sunday, September 12, 2004

Funny Conversation

My son's best friends are two twin boys in his class. Their mom and dad are my good friends too. This afternoon I got a chance to drop my kid off at their house to play and I lingered to chat with the dad.

I started to tell him something about this woman who cleans my house and how frustrating ...

"I read it on your blog," he interrupted.

That threw me for a loop. I didn't know he ever got a chance to read my stuff.

We talked about some other stuff and again, I started to recount something and he said, "I read that too!"

It was a very funny conversation, to have a friend be a reader. For some reason, I never really believe ANYONE reads my stuff on some level and find it almost embarrassing if not weird when someone not only bothers to read it, but remembers it.

Anyway, thanks John for reading, but you sure surprised me.