Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Hey Vito, Is My Car Ready?

Yes, believe it or not, that's the name of the nail polish I'm wearing. Actually it's called "Hey Vito, Is My Car Red-y?" It's just one of the O.P.I nail laquers.

O.P.I. is the porsche of nail polish and the names of the colors are really out of this world. They launched a terrific line of colors in the spring while we were all freezing our butts off in Boston called their Las Vegas Collection -- check out a favorite of mine called "Taupe-less Showgirls" Made me want to jump right on a plane for Las Vegas.

And then there was the European collection last fall and winter. How terrific is Amsterdamsel In Distress? And hell, who wouldn't want to get all painted up in "Kinky In Helsinki" and of course, as all European women know, "It's My Prague-ative" when it comes right down to it.

They are co-branding with the next LEGALLY BLONDE movie with three 4th of July colors called Red-y For Anything and Blonde Date, among others. They just know how to have fun these O.P.I. folks. I love their marketing attitude.